Monday, May 17, 2010

Introducing my Count On Me collection!

I am so excited to finally introduce my first full fabric collection, Count on Me! It's available through Spoonflower! You can choose just one or two fabrics, or order a sampler of all the pieces! You can choose from a variety of fabrics and quantities and the fabric will be custom printed especially for you!

This fabric line arose out of my digital scrapbooking kit of the same name, Count on Me! The number/word arrangement is the same, but the fabric has a subtle diamond/harlequin pattern in the background and isn't the least bit grungy.

There's a design for each number from 1 to 10. Click on the preview to see the purchase options for each fabric.











I also included some semi-solids to coordinate with the number-themed fabric! This tan harlequin is exactly the same background as the numbered fabrics, but without the black type reads as much lighter.


I think this olive color complements the tan so nicely!


Lastly, I also made a brown harlequin design!


If you purchase any of these fabrics I would love to see what you create with them! Someone already shared a lovely plan for the piece of number 3-themed fabric she purchased! When she finishes the project I'll ask if she'd mind me sharing it here!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! I can't wait to see what people make and what else you make too :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful designs ... Absolutely love them all :)
    Cheers Kris

    ReplyDelete