Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some Contest Results!

A big thank you to everyone who has put in their votes for me this week!

I was thrilled to win the public vote for my little log cabin cube over at Project Quilting!


And speaking of Project Quilting, I started sewing on my project for the current challenge, "Stars Over America," today! I'm using a foundation piecing pattern that I dreamed up years ago but never used and I love how it's turning out! Stay tuned for a process post of how I made it soon. :)

Sadly I didn't win the cheater quilt contest at Spoonflower, but I am pleased with the little quilt I designed and intend to order the panel for myself sometime!



And lastly, what you've been waiting for, the results of my own little contest! I promised I would give away some sort of prize even if I didn't win, so the winner will get her choice of a $10 coupon to go shopping for digital scrapbooking supplies at my Digitals store OR a custom fat quarter of her choice from my designs at Spoonflower! The winner is...



Congratulations Aubrey! I'll be emailing you shortly to find out your pick! :)


Also, a little reminder! I would really, really, really love to make it to the finalist round! They are taking public votes all month long and while the judges will pick the 15 finalists, lots of public votes (and comments!) would certainly get their attention. :) You can vote HERE daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment