Saturday, November 6, 2010

A few more strip-pieced pleated skirts!

It's been such a pleasure to hear from people who have used my Moda Bake Shop tutorial and see their results too! I wanted to share these for your inspiration!

This skirt was made by Marci for her 1-year-old!



And this cute skirt was made by Meredith!





Much to my daughter's dismay I send the original outfit off to be displayed in the Moda Bake Shop booth at the International Quilt Festival in Houston going on right now. I'm hoping to get a picture of it on display for her, so if you happen to be visiting tomorrow, snap a photo for me in booth #1938!

3 comments:

  1. I am still planning to work on this project with my mom ... probably not till next summer though because we'll need the time and she won't really have it till then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it Sarah! I barely got away from my booth and never saw it over there! Shoot - but love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.pagesofpictures.com/2010/09/strip-piece-pleated-skirt.html
    Here is a link to my first version of this pattern, that I really LOVE! I have one more in the works that is purples and greens

    ReplyDelete