Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introducing the Family Reunion Dress Sew-Along!

I wanted to show a few more photos of very latest project, the Oliver + S Family Reunion Dress and introduce the Family Reunion Dress Sew-Along on Above All Fabric's blog in June! (Grab this button and add it to your blog!) 

blog.jpg


For my sample dress, I chose the cute pink floral from Riley Blake's Sugar & Spice line!  


I added a teeny bit of bias trim created from red w/ white polka dots fabric fabric from my stash around the button tab. This photo is a bit blurry, but I just love the pintuck details!


I love all the buttons down the back too!


So…start thinking! I will have a post up soon at Above All Fabric's blog with fabric inspiration to help you shop for supplies your Family Reunion Dress! :)

I'm planning to make another right along with everyone else, so I have to pick some more fabric too!

No comments:

Post a Comment