Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A very purple Ice Cream Dress

We've all been sick around here but this weekend I couldn't stand it a minute longer, and just needed a happy, springy project to distract me from the fever and coughing. I've been meaning to make the Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress for about a year now, but decided it was perfect project. I used 2 fabrics from Dena Designs' McKenzie line that I picked up as a prize from Project Quilting!


Love those pockets!


I goofed and left the button loop too long. :( It will work ok though. I may look for a prettier button to replace this one though.


The recipient sure loves her dress though! And that's what's most important!


This pattern was so quick to sew and makes a great summer dress! I have fabrics picked out for another already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment