Monday, August 9, 2010

A little catching up!

I was so excited to learn I'd won the public vote in the Project Quilting Office Supply challenge! And in even more excitement I placed 2nd in the judges vote! WOW! I really do love how my little quilt turned out. It was worth those two almost sleepless nights I think!


I have been busily sewing the last few weeks, finishing more projects in a week that I think I every have before! BUT I can't show them all to you just yet. I will soon! I sewed up a few adorable samples that will be featured on the Above All Fabric blog this week, I sewed up a sample for a fun pattern Trish of Two Peas In A Pod Homegrown Designs will publish soon, and I'm working on my very first fully detailed sewing tutorial to be featured on a very exciting website later this month. (Super exciting!) And that's doesn't even cover everything!

And one more exciting bit of news, the MODKID Kyoko dress I sewed last Fall was featured in the Basic Grey August 2010 newsletter!  If you aren't subscribed to recieve them by email, you can download the newsletter pdf right on this page of the Basic Grey website.  Take a peek!

1 comment: