Sunday, August 29, 2010

Special coupon!

I've been so thrilled to see the positive responses to my little tutorials! I'm still making my way through the comments, so if you left a link I'll be visiting you soon if I haven't already. :)

I came across a lovely little skirt using my tutorial in the Moda Bake Shop Flickr group!

Botany skirt

Why don't you click over and leave maggistitches a nice comment! :)

It's been such fun to see the other blogs that have featured my skirt tutorial! One of those is Crafty Girls Workshop and they are even offering a special coupon to my readers to get 10% off your entire purchase from their shop with the code FQ10 . I've never purchased from this shop before, but I sure think it's nice of them to offer a coupon. :) You could use this discount to pick up an Origins jelly roll for yourself to make the same skirt I made or try a new version that is all your own!

1 comment: