Friday, August 13, 2010

Oliver + S Music Class pattern

Did you see? I reviewed another pattern on Above All Fabric's blog yesterday!

I really do love the Oliver + S Music Class pattern! The shirt and skirt are both so versitile!


The year after next both of my girls will likely wear a school uniform every day, and I thought to myself as I was sewing this outfit that this pattern would also work beautifully for that! In the Oliver + S flickr group I saw someone else doing just that!

Click on over to Above All Fabric's blog to see the sweet details on the skirt and shirt!

1 comment:

  1. The outfit looks great! I bought the pattern but haven't had a chance to sew it yet. I did make my son one of their outfits and it has been well worn and still looks great. I just wish they would make patterns my size! I would love to have a skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete